· Anodised aluminium case
· Brushes for both collector and resistive tracks in noble metal
· controlled by natural spring of the material.
· Conductive plastic track on polymer base.
· Electrical connections:
· KTF & KTC: 4-pole connector to DIN 43650 ISO 4400
· KTC's control rod in stainless steel, KTF is rodless type.
· Mounting by means of fixing brackets with adjustable spacing.
· Infinite resolution.
· Life time: >25 x10 meters
· travelled or > 100x10
· Repeatability: within 0.013 mm.
Potentiometric transducer with conductive track suitable for the measurment, monitoring and control of mechanical strokes.
Critical in providing a smooth DC output,mechanically dependent on the stable glide of the shaft and wiper on the element's surface.
Application such as industrial controls,robotics, process systems or replacement of a linear voltage differential transformer (LVDT)are ideal uses for this versatile,reliable model.